Our meeting room at The Pines
The exterior of the building where we meet
From the Maine Turnpike:
- Take Exit 36 (Saco/Old Orchard Beach).
- Go straight ahead to Old Orchard Beach.
- At the traffic island (Halfway), continue straight for .6 miles on Temple Ave. to railroad tracks.
- Take the second right after the tracks onto Manor St.
- As you enter, you will pass by the first set of buildings and the Ocean Pines community building on right.
- The Hospitality Room is on the first floor of the three-story Pinewood Manor Building (we'll post signs).
- Take Ocean Park Road (opposite Hannaford) and continue straight onto Temple Avenue.
- Follow directions above.